Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency's recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- Patients will receive a confirmation call/text 24 hours in advance. We must speak with all patients prior to your appointment to do the COVID screening. If we do not speak with you by 2 pm the day prior, your appointment will be canceled.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
- Due to the number of PPEs, our staff needs to wear our office will be a lot colder than normal. Please bring a jacket or blanket for yourself.
- We will be changing our outer attires after every patient/family we see, not only mask and shield but also surgical caps and procedure coats.
-Please note these will be the questions that are asked the day prior to your appointment.
1. In the past 48hrs have you had: Fever and Chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or Body Aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
2. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days
3. Are you currently awaiting results from a COVID-19 test?
4. Have you been diagnosed with COVID 19 by a licensed healthcare provider in the past 10 days
5. Have you been told that you are suspected to have COVID 19 by a licensed healthcare provider in the past 10 days?
* IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS WE MAY NEED TO RESCHEDULE THE APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CONTACT US!*
To make an appointment, please call our office at 989-832-0112 ext 1 for scheduling or ext 3 for COVID guideline questions or visit our website at HassanandLiu.com. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. Sincerely,
Your dental team, Hassan and Liu